Kachinland School of Arts and Sciences (KSAS)
The Operations Officer’s role is to manage the School’s administration office and to be responsible for staffing, campus and dormitory maintenance, and fostering effective teaching and learning environment. The Operations Officer is expected to know and practice excellent leadership, supervisory and administrative skills, and to use independent judgment and decision-making as needed for daily school operation. The Operations Officer answers directly to the Director.
- Passion for educating young generation and the advancement of knowledge.
- Strong Ability to work in a team.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years of administrative experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form with the ability to make clear, persuasive, and engaging presentations to groups.
- Effectiveness in using computer technologies to enhance instruction and manage building functions.
- Ability to foster an environment that focuses on quality results while motivating, developing, and supporting staff, encouraging continuous improvement, and working effectively as a member of a diverse team.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work outside regular office hours as needed to accomplish tasks, provide support and staff development, and meet with other constituents.
- Effectiveness in representing the school in the community through partnerships and activities.
- Knowledge of teacher and student evaluation and demonstrated ability to apply this knowledge.
- Familiarity with staff hiring process, including job posting, candidate screening, and interviews.
- Ability to oversee execution of budget.
Salary and Benefits:
Negotiable based on administrative experience.
Transportation, and Communication Allowance provided. Paid Sick Leave provided.
Job applicants should submit a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, and TWO reference letters.
Position is open until filled.
Mail or Email to: Kachinland School of Arts and Sciences, Humanity Institute
SNS-56, Shatapru, Myitkyina, Kachin State, Email to: email@example.com
Tel: 0996 396 7000, 0978 422 7634, 0978 422 7625