Kachinland School of Arts and Sciences (KSAS)
The Kachinland School of Arts & Sciences (KSAS) of Humanity Institute is a knowledge enterprise that inspires and incubates young leaders to mould the future of Kachinland by providing quality tertiary level education and by building the ecosystem of learning. The School is moving forward to realise the vision to establish the University of Kachinland by 2024 by cultivating excellence in teaching, research, and service.
The Programme Assistant’s role is to facilitate various activities that promote school programmes and to engage and support students, teachers and parents. The programme assistant answers directly to the Programme Manager.
- Commit the Vision, Mission and Objectives of Kachinland School of Arts and Sciences.
- Working under the supervision of the Programme Manager.
- Support to all students within the programme guidelines and school policy.
- Provide necessary service to all stakeholders (students, faculty members etc.)
- Ensure a friendly and supportive atmosphere to all teachers.
- Respond to the needs of students and establish stable and consistent relationship.
- Report to the programme manager on regular basis.
- Ensure correct procedures are followed for administering school programme.
- Ensure proper office administration procedures are followed.
- Bachelor’s degree with experience working with youth or communities.
- Ability to work well with people.
- Ability to work as a team and workload effectively.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing with faculty members, staff, students and public.
- Ability to use basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate problem solving ability.
Salary and Benefits:
Negotiable based on administrative experience.
Transportation, and Communication Allowance provided. Paid Sick Leave provided.
Job applicants should submit a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, and TWO reference letters.
Position is open until filled; Initial review date: 20 December 2017
Download here: KSAS_Job_Programme Assistant 2017 Dec
Mail or Email to: Kachinland School of Arts and Sciences, Humanity Institute
SNS-56, Shatapru, Myitkyina, Kachin State, Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0997 8377 222, 0978 422 7634, 0978 422 7625