Post-Matriculation Programme (PMP)
PMP is an intensive programme for individuals who passed the matriculation exam and determined to explore options for their future and broaden their horizon while learning English, Information Technology, and involving in multi-faceted learning activities .
Post-Matriculation Programme (PMP)sang (10) awng ngut sai ramma ni, English hpe lădat amyu myu hte hkaja la mai ai sha n-ga, tinang a shawng lam aprat hkrunlam a mătu hkyen shăjin la mai ai, Bat (10) laksan lamang re. Jawng shang san-htai (Entrance Exam) htai nna tinang ang ai Tsang (Level 1-7) lung mai ai.
- Registration Period: 20 Sep – 8 Oct 2018
- Jawng Lung Lădaw (Term): 8 Oct – 15 Dec
- Jawng Lung Ten (School Hours): 09:30 – 16:30
- Jawng Shăbrai (Tuition Fee): 140,000
Shărin Ginhpan ni (Modules)
- PMP 101 Integrated English
- PMP 102 Grammar
- PMP 107 Information Technology (Computer)
- PMP 103 Conversational English
- PMP 104 English through Music
- PMP 110 Reading & Writing
- PMP 106 Fine Art
- PMP 121 Jinghpaw Language
- PMP 131 Shan Language
- PMP 122 Rawang Language
Art & Music Clubs: Dance, Music, Guitar, Violin, Recorder;
Sport Clubs: Football, Badminton, Volleyball, Table Tennis;
Student’s Endeavor Clubs Politics, Environment, Media, Community Teaching Service.
Kachinland School of Arts and Sciences, Humanity Institute
SNS-56, Shatapru, Myitkyina, Kachin State
Tel: 0997 8377 222, 0978 422 7625